The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity
created by WEA Member Benefits™
Why support public schools?
- We believe in education.
- We believe in public schools.
- We believe public school employees deserve to be financially secure.
The creation of WEA Member Benefits Foundation, Inc., is a natural extension of our beliefs. Its purpose is to help maintain a strong public school system that is open to all and to support those who do the important work of educating our children. The Foundation provides financial resources for their success, which in turn helps build strong communities.
How you can help
Effective teachers are the key to student success, and empowering them with the resources they need to be effective in the classroom is vital. Your donation to WEA Member Benefits Foundation, Inc., can help us achieve this goal of supporting teachers and their communities by:
- Underwriting school supply events.
- Awarding classroom grants.
- Sponsoring WEA Member Benefits’ Annual Student Art Contest.
- Thanking staff with events like Breakfast of Champions.
- Participating in Adopt a School programs.
- Providing Aspiring Educators with resources such as classroom starter kits.
- Supporting professional development initiatives for educators.
- And more.
Make a donation
You may contribute to the Foundation in several ways.
- Mail in a check.
- Choose the Foundation as a recipient of an IRA charitable donation.
- Make a bequest in your will or estate plan to the Foundation.
- Name the Foundation as a beneficiary on your retirement account or WEA Member Benefits’ Personal Investment Account.
- Support the Foundation when you shop at smile.amazon.com.